I woke up this morning, craving for a comforting bowl of oatmeal. I simply love having a warm bowl of oatmeal for breakfast! It is fast and easy to make, and the best thing about it is that it's healthy and REALLY satiating!!
- 1/3 cup oats (or GF oats)
- 1/4 cup blackberries (or blueberries)
- 1/2 tbsp almond butter (or peanut butter)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup water
- Honey / Preferred Sweetener (optional)
- In a small pot, cook oats in water for about 5 mins.
- Reduce heat, and add berries (reserve some for topping).
- . . .